[nsp] cookbook examples for atm traffic shaping?

From: Dan Hollis (goemon@anime.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 17:15:24 EST

Anyone have some cookbook examples for atm traffic shaping?

I'm running PPPOA on a 3640 with NM-4T1-IMA, with about 150 PVC's.

I'd like to guarantee a specific PVC to have 768kbps, and everyone else
gets the leftovers. The NM-4T1-IMA wont do CBR (and I don't think that's
what I want anyway, right?)

I've looked through the cisco documentation, but it's clear as mud to me
:-P

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]