Re: [nsp] BGP TRICK

From: Anne Marcel Roorda (marcel@slowthinkers.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 17:08:14 EST

In message <00c301c19a14$237973b0$30c960c2@reign.sk>, "KF" writes:

> Heya,
>
> How to annouce over E-BGP local loopback address (network), that it will stay
 within the remote AS.

> WITHOUT using COMMUNITIES
> WITHOUT using incoming or any other filtering at the remote AS.. better say w
ithout any touch at the remote AS site..

Hi,

  What I think you're asking is the following:

- Send a network over EBGP
- Have it go ONLY to the remote AS, and no further

  As far as I know there is only one way to do this, and that is
by using communities.

  I hope that I read your request as you expected, but please elaborate
if this does not answer your question.

Regards,

- marcel