RE: PIX failover

From: KF (kf@reign.sk)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 11:53:38 EST

hmmm as far as I know serial cable is used for config exchange/checking consistency, failover procedure checking and some power
checking.. Ehternet is used for exchanging states..hmm... I don't think it is good idea (if ever possible) to tunnel it, because you
add an next faulty point to your configuration..

anyway.. when you'll find that is working with serial tunneling over ip, post an message

thanx

greetz

alex