Re: SV: SV: [nsp] VRF routing / smaller boxes?

From: Steve Francis (sfrancis@expertcity.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 21:48:53 EST

THis thread originally started with just the premise of multiple VRF's
per associated sub-interfaces (or interfaces), w/o depending on MPLS.

It occurs to me that you could do this part of Multi-VRF just with
policy routing. (Although it would handle address overlap, etc, that VRF
does.)
Does anyone have any info on performance comparisons of
Netflow Feature accelerated policy routing, as compared to Multi-VRF?