Re: pptp into a natted network?

From: Jim Jones, Jr. (jimjones@oct.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 06:48:19 EST

I think that I am trying to do the exact opposite. This example shows the
pptp server outside the natted network... and the clients inside. I would
like to do this with the pptp server inside the private network and the
clients out on the 'net.

Thanks,

Jim Jones, Jr.
Partner
OcuSafe, LLC
www.ocusafe.com
Attractive, Reliable, Affordable Protection.