RE: [nsp] CSCdw65903 - Off Topic

From: KF (kf@reign.sk)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 04:21:15 EST

I owe you an beer (we say it like that..ofcourse we mean a beerS)..... Is it problem for cisco/friendly stuff to write emails from
personal accounts? then they could feel more free... or? Lot of people here at this list previously worked 4 Cisco!... just look
from where they are replying... micro$oft...,
never wanted to know why they did it... b'cos I already heard stories from cisco background ...so I sympathise with them ... but
know also some guys from MS ;-)

Cheers

Alex