RE: [nsp] MSFC2 and QOS

From: Kathleen Ronay (kronay@saffron.org)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 13:44:07 EST

Thanks for sharing the 6509/CAR experience. You just saved me a lot of
time ;)

I also looked at the 3550 and 4000 series, they have the Gige port
density I need as well as QOS per port capability. I also really like
the fact that they don't have the IOS and CatOS, like the 6509/MSFC2
architecture. I found a study done, but was curious if anyone has had the
chance to play with the 3550 or 4000 yet?

Also, did you find any perfomance delay with multiple QOS ACLs on a port
within CatOS?

-Kat

Here's the study I found:

http://www.etestinglabs.com/main/reports/cisco11_01.pdf