Re: [nsp] Catalyst 2900

From: Subhendu Ghosh (sghosh@sghosh.org)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 23:52:45 EST

yes 2924 XL series support 802.1q VLAN trunks but Cisco prefers to do a
per VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST) so be careful about spanning tree with
trunks across non-cisco switches.

You don't need TAC to look at documentation..
http://cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c2900xl/29_35wc/index.htm

-sg

--
Subhendu Ghosh (sghosh@sghosh.org)