RE: Netflow Collecter and analyser

From: Duane de Witt (duane.dewitt@sbs.siemens.co.za)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 07:50:22 EDT

Yes you can. If you leave everything as is, you will find a file on the
solaris system that is the analyzer client for windows. I don't recall
the name of the file, but you will find it in the flow analyzer text.
Run this file in windows and it will launch a java program which
connects to the solaris system.