Re: static NAT problem

From: Nick (nick@arc.net.my)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 09:40:38 EDT

as gert said the static NAT configuration looks right and all and should
work. the issue was that OSPF was only announcing a /32 and not the /28
providing no route to the clients router for the NAT translations to kick
in.

the magic was to add 'ip ospf network point-to-point' under the lo0
interface - thankfully pointed out by a legend on this mailing list.

-nick/