Re: [nsp] Cisco AS52000 and support of V.90

From: Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 20:13:02 EDT

> Steve Pfister <srp336@optimum.com> wrote:
> > We are considering moving from our current Portmaster comm server to either
> > a Portmaster 3 or an Ascend Max. Since it looks like the Cisco AS5200 might
> > fit into the same general class, I thought I'd consider it, too, since
> > we've had a fair bit of experience with Cisco equipment. One of the things

Something to keep in mind is experience with Cisco routers != experience
with Cisco access servers. They're very different beasts to configure.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net> | Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator | drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike | is more convenient.