Re: [nsp] CISCO 2509

From: RTS (rts@rdr.net)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 21:37:09 EDT

Yea,

I have done --- write memory and write network both have come back with oks
I have also done -- copy running-config startup-config

Seems when we plug a console in and copy the startup-config to the
running-config it will work. But I don't want to ever have to go to this
piece of euipment unless it really blows up and smokes. If that is possible.

Thanks for the help...

Randy

Donelan <SEAN@SDG.DRA.COM>]