[nsp] Leaking memory to IP Input, 7507 with IOS 11.1.99CC *without* CEF

From: Alex Bligh (amb@gxn.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:03:32 EDT

Has anyone seen a memory leak on 11.1.19CC with CEF *OFF* (so
probably much the same as CA).

I am currently leaking 1kb a minute (approx) to IP Input it
seems. [7507, CX-AIPs, CX-HIPs, CX-FIP-MM]

Running NetFlow, and I hear there is a possible "large buffer"
leak, but I have no idea how serious. (unfortunately I can't
switch to CEF until the 128Mb upgrade arrives - grrrr).

I switched to Optimum switching on all interfaces which immediately
seemed to free up the memory, but it still appears to be
conscientiously memory leaking, which leads me to believe this
may be a different bug.

Anyone seen anything like this?

--
Alex Bligh