[nsp] Stable 11.2/11.3 for 7206/7505?

From: David Carmean (dlc@avtel.net)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 07:15:16 EST

I really need OSPF Not-So-Stubby Areas. Is anybody running a version
of IOS that has this feature (11.2/11.3) on a 7505 or a 7206 without
running into trouble?

I only need IP, with ATM, Frame-Relay over HSSI (PA-H, in a
VIP2-40 when we move to the 7505) and T-1 (PA-4T, ditto the VIP),
and 10baseT (PA-8E).

(Reason I need NSSA: dialup subnets with routes specified in
RADIUS, on Livingston boxen.)

Right now, I'm running 11.2(7a)P, enterprise image (because
that was the only image on the 7206 for which the HSSI PA
would work, says my VAR), and every couple of weeks I have to
reboot it 'cause it can't create an exec session so I can log
in. Memory leak of some sort, probably. It also logs messages
about trying to kill the scheduler, which is something it doesn't
/really/ want to do....

I know I need to go search the bugs, and open cases perhaps, but
I'm wondering what the scuttlebutt is out there.

Thanks.

--
David Carmean                                           <dlc@avtel.net>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA			+1-805-730-7740

"Karma Police, arrest this man!" --Radiohead