Re: [nsp] about routing

From: S.T.Balbach (stephen@clark.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 22:44:01 EST

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Scott A. Keoseyan wrote:

> Here is how I understood it... It should be that traffic gets spread
> across the links on a per-packet basis, but maybe not??? Would there be
> another way it (eigrp) is handling the traffic across the 3 links... like
> maybe based upon connection or something to that effect???

NetFlow (connection oriented) switching is:

        ip route-cache flow

Packet switching is:

        no ip route-cache

Why the 3rd T is not matching? Check for continuity of cfg on all
interfaces both sides. Upgrade to the 11.2 tree which has some (more)
EIGRP fix's. Your probably better off with flow switching for
performance.

        Stb