[nsp] NP-4GU support for channelized E1/T1

From: Alex Bligh (amb@gxn.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 11:36:35 EST

Can anyone give me a definitive yes/no answer as to whether I
can make an NP-4GU in a 4700M support channelized E1 (i.e.
G.704) (*). I only want one "channel" (i.e. all 30 or 31 timeslots).
Essentially I want to wire it straight into an NM-2E1U in a 3640
and don't care what protocol I run.

(*) there seem to be different stories from different bits of
Cisco. When I try it, it seems to think it has a "timeslots"
command but won't accept timeslots. I hear through the grape
vine there is a magic incantation that needs to be typed first.
If so, what is it?

--
Alex Bligh
GX Networks (formerly Xara Networks)