Re: [nsp] 7513 RSP2, IOS11.1.12CA1 CX-HIP, FR Drops line protocol under high CPU load

From: Greg Ketell (gketell@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:48:20 EST

I have seen this with FR running on the HSSI to a cascade.

The command below helped quite a bit.

'frame-relay broadcast-queue size byte-rate packet-rate'
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios111/mods/3mod/
3rbook/3rfrelay.htm#xtocid114143>

The DEs that were working with me on this indicated that the defaults were
for a T1 circuit so they needed to be increased for the T3. We just maxed
them all out.

GK