[nsp] Cisco Router statistics collection and reporting software

From: Steve Pfister (srp336@optimum.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 16:17:49 EST

We've got several Cisco routers in current use, both here and at remote sites, and several people
have asked us to provide some sort of usage statistics on a regular basis. What are our options
here? We want to evaluate both commercial and public domain solutions. We have programmers
on staff, so we can do custom programming if need be, although we would rather not. What is
the most popular/best package?

Thank you,

Steve Pfister // network administrator
optimum.net