Re: [nsp] Cisco Router statistics collection and reporting software

From: Nikos Mouat (nikm@ixa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 19:00:46 EST

Stan Barber gave a talk at the Febuary NANOG entitled "Monitoring your
Network with Freely Available Statistics Reporting Tools" the slides are
at http://www.academ.com/nanog/feb1998/nettools.html

Personally, I'd recommend MRTG as it's very simple and easy to use, and
provides very easy to read stats.

nm