Re: [nsp] 2924xl stats bug

From: Simon Leinen (simon@limmat.switch.ch)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 11:22:22 EDT

> Anyone know if the following bug
> (http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdj88171)
> is fixed in 11.2(8)SA3, and whether it also affects SNMP stats in
> 11.2(8)SA?

I didn't check this particular bug, but can confirm that the SNMP
interface counters (ifInOctets/ifOutOctets) have only started
returning sensible values when we upgraded from 11.2(8)SA2 to
11.2(8)SA3.

--
Simon Leinen				       simon@babar.switch.ch
SWITCH				   http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?