Re: [nsp] Netbios "bridging"

From: Basil V. Dolmatov (dol@east.ru)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 10:48:42 EDT

If you speak about "NETBIOS over IP" this should not be bridged, it is
routed OK (maybe you need to set "ip helper-address"), as for NETBEUI -
the only way to transport it which I know - DLSw+ tunnelling...

Basil (Vasily) Dolmatov dol@east.ru +7-095-956-4951
East Connection ISP, Moscow, Russia. (http://www.east.ru)

Nick handles ;) : BVD12, DOL1-RIPE, VVD2-RIPN