Re: [nsp] Basic NAT Question

From: Ken Reiss (KReiss@PortONE.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:18:56 EDT

Nick,

Thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps we'll try that, if we can't get it to work
this way. We do have the following lines in there:

username the_username privilege 15 password 0 the_password
!
line vty 0 4
 login local

which has worked fine in other configs we have done. Might anyone have any
suggestions on how we can get this router to allow us to telnet into it?

Thank you very much,
Ken Reiss.