RE: [nsp] Interface MIB & Cisco MGX 8850 release 2

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@cplire.ru)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 06:08:42 EST

Followup question - where are placed specific Stratacom MIBs?

one or two referencies in docs state that it is "under product specific
URL",
but I failed to find it on CCO.

I need IGX MIBs now, if anyone could point me to right URL... :(

Thanks in advance,
Basil (Vasily) Dolmatov CCIE #5347
Demos-Internet Ltd. http://www.demos.su