[nsp] CH OC12 DS3 Troubles

From: Desmarais, Jonathan (JDesmarais@colt-telecom.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 04:47:15 EST

I have recently installed a few of these blades in my 12000's.

Running IOS 12.0.17S.
The Controller is up. Loopbacks both ways are visible.

The trouble is the DS3 channels. I cannot get them up, anyone had similar
troubles?
The configs are very similar to my DS3-SMB configs, and the VC3 config on
the Marconi 4-3-1 seems right too.

I know this isn't much to go on, but maybe I'm missing something stupid.

Any thoughts or ideas would be great?

Regards
Jon

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.