Welcome to the IRTF Routing Working group

From: abha ahuja (ahuja@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:16:16 EDT

Hi All!

Welcome to the IRTF-RR mailing list... Most of you have been subscribed
to this list for years... And you all probably forgot about it... ;)

Anyway, this message is to remind you that the IRTF Routing Working Group
is still alive and functional.

Sean Doran and I are the new co-chairs of the group and we are going to
be doing our best to help make this group accomplish great things...

So, if you've forgotten about this list and no longer wish to be on it,
now is the time to unsubscribe. And, if you know of someone who really
needs to participate in this group, now would be a good time to
encourage them to subscribe. ;)

Here are the list details:

It has now been moved to irtf-rr@nether.net and you have all been
subscribed to it. If you no longer wish to participate, please send
unsubscribes to irtf-rr-request@nether.net.

One of the first things that we would like to do is to revisit our
charter. I've included the current incarnation (with some small updates
by Sean and myself). Please send your comments to the list. We'd like
to get our new charter in place as soon as possible so we can start
getting things done!

In addition, we hope to generate some good discussions about routing
issues and topics for exploration.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to Sean and
myself... or the list.

Looking forward to some interesting routing research....

-abha ;)

IRTF Routing Research Group

Information about the Research Group

Chairs: Abha Ahuja <ahuja@umich.edu>