RE: interesting Infocom paper on traffic engineering via routing metrics

From: Dmitri Krioukov (dima@krioukov.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 21:23:16 EST

I'd add to that that the other two major
concerns discussed within the "Fortz, Thorup"
paper context remain. Namely:
1) The approach is static and, hence, if
demand K changes, we need to recompute all
the weights and then...
2) ...to signal them. Thus, some form of
the control plane will be required anyway.

--
dima.