Re: requirements sub-group draft

From: Sean Doran (smd@ebone.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 13:41:24 EST

Noel -

On "inter-domain":

I think the wording was inherited from unclear thinking by me and Abha,
and the intra-domain/inter-domain split was probably not caught because
of the heavy interest in the problems with the current inter-domain
system exposed by both reality and various bits of research she and
her colleagues (and others) have done.

Can you pls read through the draft with a view to finding where
this split is "institutionalized"? I am sure the authors and
editors will be happy to think of definitive ways to exclude
architectures which ELIMINATE the concept of intra-domain/inter-domain
protocol splits.

        Sean.