Re: group's topics

From: awr (awr@plan9.hert.org)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:14:08 EDT

Well, after re-reading the message I replied to, I would say my comment
was alittle off. What was discussed/wished upon was the ability to do as
little hands on configuration as possible.. This was kind of a similar
problem that I am working on, in which I am handling the possible changing
of packet filtering rules, or even the possibility of routing tables on
the fly when certain actions occur. These actions can be defined as
security related, etc etc..

You are correct to think this is a bit off topic.. I kind of was
misthinking when you mentioned "as little hands on as possible" due to my
current projects at hand ;)

Sorry for the off topic message.

Andrew