Re: requirements sub-group draft

From: J. Noel Chiappa (jnc@ginger.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:22:35 EST

         This document is the product of the IRTF Routing Research
         Group's sub-group on Inter-domain routing requirements. The
         members of the group are

         Abha Ahuja Danny McPherson
         J. Noel Chiappa David Meyer
         Sean Doran Mike O’Dell
         JJ Garcia-Luna-Aceves Andrew Partan
         Susan Hares Radia Perlman
         Geoff Huston Yakov Rehkter
         Frank Kastenholz John Scudder
         Dave Katz Curtis Villamizar
         Tony Li Dave Ward

This list seems to be incomplete, BTW. When I first posted a message to
the list yesterday, I got "out-of-office" messages from:

    philip.eardley@bt.com
    Suzanne.Kennedy@GlobalCrossing.com

neither of whom is listed, so presumably there are others who also aren't
listed (but who don't have out-of-office conveniently on to expose their
presence :-).

        Noel