Re: requirements sub-group draft

From: Kastenholz, Frank (FKastenholz@unispherenetworks.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:54:46 EST

At 08:38 AM 12/12/01 -0800, Yakov Rekhter wrote:
>Frank,
>
>> yakov
>> from what abha told me, that _is_ the requirements subgroup:
>
>If that is the case, then before presenting your draft as
>a "product" of the subgroup, you should probably first
>(a) ask how many folks in the subgroup read your draft, and
>(b) out of the folks who answer "yes" to (a), if they
>agree with the draft.

on 9/7 i posted the document to the group
on 9/17 i asked the group again for feedback
on 9/27 i asked the group for feedback once more
and a final request went out on 13 november

no comments were received.

now i realize that life has been somewhat unpleasant
these several months and some of us have been
very distracted by things, but in 3 months, that is 1/4
of a year, people who were interested could have found
the time to review it....

sorry to be so rude on a public list