Re: Poke Poke...

From: Alex Zinin (azinin@nexsi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 12:27:58 EST

Frank,

 I'm working on technical comments, should be able to
 send them out within a week or so.

 Aside from that, it appeared to me that there was sufficient
 amount of editorial work that had to be done before I would
 think about initiating a last call type of action for
 this document.

 Also, did you guys discuss the possibility of merging work
 with the other group? I'd rather see this happening here
 and now than confuse the consumers with two independent
 documents and have them make the judgement calls. Besides,
 the merger work should generate a set of quite interesting
 discussions that I'm sure everyone would benefit from...

--
Alex Zinin