Re: Wither irtf-rr

From: abha ahuja (ahuja@umich.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 19:49:58 EST

we definitely still feel that there are important issues to tackle. :)
everyone, of course, is free to start the discussions on the list...
if you have things you feel are of concern, please post!

in the meantime, sean and i are getting a few things together for
discussion as well!

//abha ;)

abha ahuja
<ahuja@umich.edu>