Re: Architectural Specification Language

From: Lloyd Wood (l.wood@eim.surrey.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:44:43 EST

I'd suggest using _must_ and _must not_ or another way of signifying
these requirements, distinct from IETF RFC standards-track language.

As you note in another mail:

$ Even worse, there are probably vendors, etc,
$ out there who, seeing the Internet Draft, will say "Aha!
$ The Requirements Standard!!" We _know_ that people do this,
$ so why cater to their lack of intellectual capacity?

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>