Re: Administrivia [was Re: irtf-rr & active network (Olivier Marce)]

From: abha ahuja (ahuja@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 23:49:32 EST

Hi Tony!

> Does this mean there is an inital project that's been agreed upon
> and, if so, it permissible to ask what it is?

Our first step is to put out a document to the larger group that
identifies what we view as being the problem areas in Internet Routing
today as we discussed at our IETF meeting in Pitt. From here, the larger
group can provide input and modifications. This process will help focus
our activities.

-abha ;)