Re: Evolution and the routing architecture

From: avri (avri@sm.luth.se)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 08:56:40 EST

RJ Atkinson wrote:

>> Several people have mentioned that restricting the requirements to
>> something
>> that is purely evolutionary just won't do, and have criticized the
>> Group B
>> requirements for requiring an evolutionary approach. I.e. they are
>> critical
>> of the requirement to evolve from today's network to tomorrow's
>> network and
>> argue that a revolutionary approach is necessary.
>

> I must have missed the notes you mention.

These were in conversations I had with people.
Though the criticism is also mentioned in Group A's
discussion of Group B's requirements doc.

a.

--
Avri Doria

Institute for System Technology Mobile: +46 73 029 8019

Lulea University of Technology Office: +46 920 49 3030

SE 971-87 Lulea In US: +1 401 663 5024 Sweden avri@sm.luth.se