Re: mobility

From: Phil Neumiller (pneumiller@meshnetworks.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 14:35:49 EDT

Well, we have found at my company (MeshNetworks, Inc.), that it is desirable to use
the SAME MANET routing protocol for both our MOVING and FIXED infrastructure.
I am not sure if this is germain to the conversation here though, but, I hope it will be
considered as a possibility. You could think of us as providing wireless ISP equipment
for multi-hop access networks in one sense.

Thanks,

Phil