Re: Update Agenda for the IRTF Routing Research/Micromobility Routing sub-group (RRF / MMR)

From: Christopher Martin Kerr (chris@netlab.nttdocomo.co.jp)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 22:50:42 EDT

There is a discrepancy between John Loughney's mail below and the agenda
on the IETF home page (http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.html)

The IETF home page says the meeting is on Thursday, July 18, 1530-1730.
Johns mail says it is on Tuesday, July 16 1700-1900.

Would someone close to the action please clarify the correct date and
make sure the IETF home page information reflects the actual date.

Thanks

Chris Kerr

p.s. I'm sorry if this has already been made clear or is self-evident to
the members on this list!

--
Christopher Martin Kerr <chris@netlab.nttdocomo.co.jp>
NTT DoCoMo Network Laboratories, Network Architecture Group