RE: Differentiated Routing, not only plain rambo-SPF

From: Naidu, Venkata (Venkata.Naidu@Marconi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 14:35:38 EDT

Senthil,

-> > Now we are moving towards MPLS-TE with DiffServ.
-> who told you diffserv-aware MPLS -TE scalable?
-> Section 4.4 and 3.1 of
-> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-r
-> eqts-05.txt clearly points out the scalability problems.

  You clipped out my next line. I didn't say that DiffServ-Aware-
  MPLS-TE is scalable. I also said the same thing:

  " Source routing also has scalability issues. This is yet to
  be solved! "

  So, are you saying that:
  There is no difference between MPLS-TE and DiffServ-aware-MPLS-TE?
  In other words, are you saying that Differv-aware-MPLS-TE is not
  going solve ANY problem that MPLS-TE alone couldn't solve ?

--
Venkata