Re: Diffusing update algorithm i.e. Dual

From: Russ White (ruwhite@cisco.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 14:04:14 EST

There is a paper out of Standford that is old'ish, and then there
are papers on eigrp which describe dual. I would refer you to
three or four places.... There is an eigrp book on Cisco
Press. There's also an appendix which describes DUAL in the book
Advanced IP Network Design.

Finally, there is a white paper on Cisco Online that explains
DUAL in the first part within the context of EIGRP. Take a look
at:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/103/eigrp-toc.html

At the first section....

There's also an eigrp book on Addison Welsley. The first chapter
may describe what you want. If you want any more info than this,
or have specific questions, I'll be glad to help out where I can.

:-)

Russ

riw@cisco.com <>< Grace Alone