RE: [j-nsp] vlan-tagging

From: Robert O'Hara (rohara@juniper.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 15:59:57 EDT

Mark,

My first paragraph in my reply was a bit unclear, sorry.

I noted, ' I have seen issues with using vlan-id 0 on the Juniper, because Cisco doesn't start VLAN numbering until VLAN 1 even though Juniper supports VLAN id 1.'

I mean to relate, 'I have seen issues with using vlan-id 0 on the Juniper, because Cisco doesn't start VLAN numbering until VLAN 1 even though Juniper supports VLAN id 0'.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bob