Re: [j-nsp] VLAN-CCC Problem

From: Arunachalam Selvarajan (aruns@juniper.net)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:16:38 EDT

Shane,

You can create an another ifl in ge-0/1/0 with vlan id 888 and try to configure
that ifl under remote-interface-switch.I hope this will solve the problem. Just
curious can you sent me the topology which you are trying to use? Also are you
trying to advertise the LSP's 3-to-1 and 3-to-2 in to OSPF or IS-IS?

thanks,
arun