I've fixed a few more bugs related to the parser as well
as ICMP handling, etc...
I suggest using this newer version as it should provide
better monitoring results for you and fixes a bug I may
have introduced in the last version.
changelog shows this:
Changes for 0.91.5
* fix parser to make it a bit more tolerant of irrelevant
* disable auto-utilization of ipv6
* fix bug related to icmp rework that caused it to never count
icmp replies (in my lab at least)
* fix some icmp.c vs icmpv6/pingv6.c semantics in error messages
* add some of the hooks for customizing number of pings to send
* ability to disable listenport - set it to 0 on cli
-- Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from firstname.lastname@example.org clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Aug 04 2003 - 04:10:06 EDT