Here's the changes from sysmon-0.90.13
Changes for 0.91
* prototype some snmp-trap stuff
* log unknown client messages
* fix port number handling of checks that don't use ports (ping)
* fix for embedded \n in parser causing line_number info to be wrong
Here's the list of features that we expect to get completed
in the next few weeks... As always, please let me know if you have
any problems with the present release you are running, or this one :)
(version - Targeted Release Time)
0.92: (May, 2001)
* snmp (traps?)
* what to do w/ snmp traps?
* snpp notification
* pageinterval configurable per host
* pings per check configurable. also configurable per-host.
loss+numbers to send
* make sensitivity a per-host configuration option
* ircd check? (connect, send quit, no banner)
* queueinterval configurable per-host
* make paused data visible in client, and html file
* show FILENAME in errors
-- Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from firstname.lastname@example.org clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Aug 04 2003 - 04:10:06 EDT