sysmon-0.91.2 is now released to the public.
this provides some fixes for bugs that were recently found.
attached is a brief list of changes since the last announcement
Changes for 0.91.2
* change holdqueue managment stuff
* change default maxqueued from 100 -> 75
* some tweaking of the ping test
* add some logging if there are a lot of objects and we can't
queue new checks after some time.
* fix bug with pmesg where we would core if one wasn't
configured in /etc/sysmon.conf
* make sensitivity a per-host configuration option
* make paused data visible in html file
* warn if more than one configured root
Changes for 0.91.1
* fix for root = statement to be more tolerant
* warn for multiple configured roots
* fix for uninitalized variable
* fix for percentage uptime to be correct
* fix for improper variable casting
* fix for sysmon check not detecting non-responsive daemons
as always, please report bugs if you find them, coredump,
-- Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from email@example.com clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Aug 04 2002 - 04:14:07 EDT