sysmon-0.91.6, problems

From: Johansson, Dan (Dan.Johansson@sgl-information-services.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 04:22:45 EDT

Hello all,

I tried the new version and the "Bug: Ping should never be killed" message
is away and everything seems to run smoothly.

However, there is a problem, or I am too stupid to use this program:

I do not see any notifications about successful and/or unsuccessful pings.
The statfile shows everything is OK, no notifications are being sent, but
the node tested is defenitively down.

When a node goes down the "Killing stale check" message is found in the
syslog, but nothing else seems to happen.

Same configfile tested with older version and there it works fine.

Please let me know if there is more information that I can provide.

Greetings and thanks for a great utility,
/Dan Johansson