[cisco-bba] Request for VERY basic IOS manual

Jack Knowlton jknowlton at vp44.com
Thu Jan 8 15:49:25 EST 2009

Hi all.
I recently purchased a Soho 97 router to connect my LAN via DSL. This is
the first time I deploy any Cisco hardware and I have no experience
whatsoever of the IOS command line. I was able to update the IOS to the
last release and enable SNMP but that's pretty much it.

Unfortunately the phone line I will be using might need some noise levels
adjustment but I don't really a clue on where to start. Could anyone
suggest some good (and detailed and FREE) reference documents/manuals that
would give me a good start with the CLI?
Thanks

-JK