[nsp] CLNS Name Resolution

Kevin Gannon kgannon@lancomms.ie
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:36:39 +0100

Guys,
We are running IS-IS and have host clns entries so we can easily identify
adj's ect.
I remember someone mentioning that there was a feature that advertised the
locally
confirgued clsn host NAME xx.x.. names accross the network. At the moment we
have long lists of host entries that need to be copied to every machine in
the network.
It was not based on DNS either.

I just cant find the feature anyone have any clues ?

Regards,
Kevin

the system manager.

presence of computer viruses.