[nsp] Serial Interface end-to-end with Channelized E1 card

Tay Chee Yong tcy@pacific.net.sg
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:06:49 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi,

May I know if anyone had ever configure serial interfaces on a point-to-point
connection, with both end using the Channelized E1 card?

|  7206 with                    |              |  7206 with 2 port           |
| 2 port channelized e1         |    PSTN      | channelized e1              |
|channel group 0 time slot 1-8  |              |channel group 0 timeslot 1-8 |

If so, would appreaciate any advise on how to configure both ends who are using
lease line. Thanks.

Regards,
Cheeyong