[nsp] NRP1 (6400) 12.2(4)B6, RBE and DHCP relay problem with option 82 support

Rolands Truls Rolands@lattelekom.lv
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:34:28 +0200

HI Kimo!
We run into this problem too but only with nrp2:)  There is a bug: If dhcp
relay has created host route to subif, and new dhcp discover comes from
there,  it never send to this subif dhcp confack. Interim release exists
which fixes this issue. Ask your cisco representative ;)))

br
Rolands