[nsp] 7600 IOS SLB/WCCP for transparent cache

Clinton Work work@scripty.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:49:09 -0700

Is there a way to tell which method is being used?

Thanks for the additional WCCP details. The CCO doesn't have a lot of
detail about 6500 WCCP support.

msfc2#show ip wccp 10 detail
        IP Address:            x.x.x.x
        Protocol Version:      2.0
        State:                 Usable
        Redirection:           L2
        Initial Hash Info:     00000000000000000000000000000000
                               00000000000000000000000000000000
        Assigned Hash Info:    00000000000000000000000000000000
                               0000000000000000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
        Hash Allotment:        64 (25.00%)
        Packets Redirected:    82250947
        Connect Time:          1d01h

msfc2#show ip wccp

Global WCCP information:
    Router information:
        Router Identifier:                   x.x.x.x
        Protocol Version:                    2.0

    Service Identifier: 10
        Number of Cache Engines:             4
        Number of routers:                   3
        Total Packets Redirected:            2066400846
        Redirect access-list:                195
        Total Packets Denied Redirect:       1233208043
        Total Packets Unassigned:            7217203
        Group access-list:                   99
        Total Messages Denied to Group:      0
        Total Authentication failures:       0

    Service Identifier: 11
        Number of Cache Engines:             4
        Number of routers:                   3
        Total Packets Redirected:            189688704
        Redirect access-list:                196
        Total Packets Denied Redirect:       114052061
        Total Packets Unassigned:            662994